Monday, December 7, 2009

classofocation two type people

I almost go out when long vacation. Because I go to part time job, I go to travel foreign countries if long vacation or go anywhere with my friends. On the contrary, my brother Ryousuke is almost in house. He doesn’t do part time job and club activity. He declined invite from friends. He read comics, listing to music or do TV game. My mother said us “your outdoor side people, but Ryousuke is indoor side people, I think it adds and it divides by two.”
Do you like travel? Do you like in your house rather than go out? Today I’m going to classify the people two types. Do you classify which type?
One type is outdoor side people. This type people like sports and exercise. Footwork is light. The day when it free days is a little. People like mountaineering and camp. It is felt that it is wasteful on the day when it clear day if it doesn't go out. It goes anywhere if invited. It goes out by a little thing.
Another type is indoor side people. People too do TV game. They felt tired of going out. Their friend is computer and the letter of keyboard is starts disappearing. They are possible to stay indoors for a long time in the room. It is ended that a day sleeps when they noticing. For example It is asleep excluding rice and the rest room. It has a lot of comics. Becoming tired is unpleasant. It is not possible to move from the television front. The return of work, they go back home soon. It doesn't go out excluding the garbage putting out. They love a cartoon.
In conclusion, we can classify two type people, outdoor side people or indoor side people.
Which do you feel your own outdoor side people or indoor side people? In my opinion, Time as it is not possible to buy it with money is valuable so, I think that I should do a lot of when there is time.

1 comment:

Yukako said...

I always tend to spend most of my time indoor, because there are many things I wanna do like watching TV program, & reading a book, & so on... And one more reason I have. That is ...not fitting for me to be in big city like Shibuya & Shinjuku. Thre are so crowded & noisy, so I confuse a little bit. going to Big city and coming back to home... If I did only this, I'll be really tired.. may be I think so...↓↓ノ3\"