Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog four

ⅠRestaurant reservation
what information you need to give them,
・what is name
・when we will go
・what time we will go
・How many people we go
・Telephone number
・Can we go there by car
what information you need to get from them.
・what time can we go
・How much about

ⅡHotel reservation
What information you need to give them
・what is my name
・my address
・what time will we chake in
・what day we will stay
・How many day will stay
・How many people will stay
・Telepone number
What information you need to get from them.
・what time we should chake out
・How much cost
・Dinner and Breakefast include plan

1.We talked friends with business card and listened last week CD with hand out and do text book.
2.Yes I did. Because I enjoyed conversation with friends.
3.I think text book was difficult. Because I didn’t come up with question sentence.
4.I learned start conversation and Finish Conversation at business.